If so, here are 5 things to do in the meantime...
- Call a friend to chat. You know your friends--no, not the ones on facebook; the others ones. Give one of them a call. And if they're close enough, call to see if you can drop by to visit.
- Read a book. Once upon a time there were these things called books. They consisted of pages, and people read them... I bet that if you read one, you'd feel noticeably calmer after just thirty minutes.
- Walk to Starbucks or to your favorite local coffee shop. Reason #1: You'll burn more calories walking than you would watching Kobe run. Reason #2: You're gonna need to burn those calories 'cause your favorite coffee drink probably has more calories than you care to count.
- Play a game of pick-up basketball at your local community park or gym. Or maybe join a league. My cousin joined a league to lose her baby weight, and she's becoming a lean, mean, baby-slinging baller!
- Think...of something else that you could do. What would you like to do with the two hours that you won't spend watching grown men dribble balls for millions?